Orders & Shipping Information
Orders & Shipping Info
Each print is guaranteed to be freshly made at the time of purchase, ensuring optimal brilliance and longevity. The quality of the print is carefully examined and handled by the rigorous standards of the artist. Your print is not mass produced or held in storage, but rather born, individually per order and shipped upon completion.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, and/or EXCHANGES
All print purchases are final and are non-refundable. Returns and exchanges are not accepted.
DAMAGES and/or LOST BY CARRIER
If your order was damaged or lost in transit, please email email@example.com. Once assessed and verified, a new print will be sent for replacement.
• All print orders are shipped unframed via tube packaging.
• Please allow 3-7 business days for order processing and additional 7-10 business days for shipping delivery. Business days do not include Saturday, Sundays, or holidays. Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of tax and shipping rates.
• Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
• Once shipped, a tracking number will be provided.
• Domestic and International orders are shipped via DHL.
• International shipping includes:
United Kingdom / Canada / Australia / Austria / Belgium / Brazil / Chile / Finland / France / Germany / Hungary / Iceland / India / Ireland / Italy / Japan / Luxembourg / Malta / Netherlands / New Zealand / Norway / Poland / Portugal / Saudi Arabia / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland
• Taxes or duties that may be incurred on international orders are the responsibilities of the purchaser.
• Average delivery time (once shipped) for international orders is 10-15 business days, but may take up to three weeks. Delivery time will largely depend on each countries' import and customs procedures.